29 years guiding Adventures!
What I’ve come to enjoy most as an Adventure Guide is watching people be amazed and touched by nature. Seeing their eyes and spirit glow from that connection is priceless!
Since 1989 I’ve led nature explorations, by land and sea, from the equator to the sub-arctic:
- In Texas, I taught kids at sea camps and led kayaking & birding tours around the bay’s marshy habitat and coastal beaches.
- In the Florida Keys, I took kids & elderhostels exploring in the fun coral reefs, sea-grass beds and mangroves.
- In Cancun, I led eco-tours around the Yucatan Peninsula.
- In Baja, I guided birding, snorkeling, kayaking, hiking and gray whale watching expeditions.
- In Hawaii, I narrated on whale watching boats for 10 years.
- In Churchill (Canada), I led polar bear and beluga whale watching tours.
- In Southeast Alaska, I guided whale watching, birding, kayaking, fishing and hiking trips from adventure cruises for 10 years.
My latest adventure began in 2010 after this Mexico City native fell in love with the amazingly beautiful and diverse environment of NW Washington, and in particular Skagit County, with its islands, coast, waterside towns, farmlands, mountains, forest, wildlife, wildflowers and wilderness.
I invite you to “Re-Wild” Your Spirit! in NW Washington.
Join one of these fun Adventures for a day or stay longer for a multi-day Adventure. Check out Experience Anacortes & Visit Skagit Valley for accommodations and more activities to add to your visit to the Great PNW!