TERMS & CONDITIONS
Skagit Guided Adventures reserves the right to update these policies at any time and without prior notice.
TOUR PRICING and PAYMENT
Prices advertised are per person (Adult or Child) and do not include taxes, booking fees, food, entrance fees to tulip gardens or guide gratuities. Taxes and fees are applied at check-out. Full payment using a credit card is due at checkout. Full payment secures your tour and implies acceptance of these terms & conditions which apply up until the actual tour date.
RESCHEDULING OR CANCELLING A TOUR
Rescheduling or cancelling a tour by guests at any time for any reason incurs a $20 fee per person/seat.
Rescheduling an Adventure is based upon availability and may be subject to a price adjustment if opting for a different Adventure or a later date.
Adventures cancelled or rescheduled by guests within
- 2 days or no show: will forfeit 100%
- 7 days: will be refunded 50% – cancellation/rescheduling fee.
- 8 days or longer: will be refunded 100% – cancellation/rescheduling fee.
Purchasing travel insurance, including Cancel for No Reason, is highly recommended to offset penalties incurred by unforeseen circumstances.
If Skagit Guided Adventures is forced to cancel your tour, you’ll be offered the option to cancel, reschedule or gift your tour to someone for use within 1 year of the tour date without incurring additional fees. Only when an extraordinary or unforeseen “force majeure” event outside of the company’s control (such as war, strike, riot, crime, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, etc) affecting both parties, will the cancellation fee of $20 apply.
Skagit Guided Adventures reserves the right to substitute, modify or terminate a tour without a refund if weather or other unforeseen circumstances compromise the safety of its participants.
All children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
ENVIRONMENT & WILDLIFE PROTECTION
Skagit Guided Adventures and its Adventurers proudly follow the Leave No Trace ethics of outdoor conduct by taking only memories and pictures and leaving nature as we found it! We accomplish this by:
- maintaining a respectful distance while watching or photographing wildlife
- moving respectfully around wildlife;
- not picking plants or wildflowers
- staying on marked trails to avoid trampling over natural and sensitive habitats
- forgoing the collection of natural souvenirs
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK
Although Skagit Guided Adventures LLC has taken reasonable steps to provide appropriate equipment and guides for guests to safely enjoy an activity, these activities are not without risk. If you book a tour with us, you acknowledge the risks that are inherent to each activity. These inherent risks contribute to the unique character of said activities and can be the cause of loss or damage to my equipment, or accidental injury, illness, or in extreme cases, permanent trauma or death. Skagit Guided Adventures LLC does not want to frighten guests or reduce enthusiasm for these activities, but believes it is important for each guest to be made aware in advance what to expect and to be informed of the inherent risks. The following describes some, but not all, of those risks:
- Bodily discomfort in the form of exposure to cold and wet conditions that in extreme cases may lead to hypothermia
• Physical exertion that may induce cardiopulmonary distress, including but not limited to: asthma, fatigue, or heart attack
• Falling due to instability of road or trail and/or misuse or hiking poles/snowshoes / footwear that may result in bodily injuries such as sprains, strains and broken bones
• Bodily injury due to unexpected natural disturbances, including but not limited to: tree-fall, landslides, avalanches and rock fall.
• Any hazards related to driving to and from activity location (seat belts must be worn)
• Animal bites from mammals and/or birds if clients attempt to feed wildlife (not allowed)
EACH PARTICIPANT MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I am aware that this activity entails risks of injury or death to any participant. I understand the description of these inherent risks is not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated inherent risks may result in injury or death. I agree to assume and accept full responsibility for the inherent risks identified herein and those inherent risks not specifically identified. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of and with full knowledge of the inherent risks. I acknowledge that engaging in this activity may require a degree of skill and knowledge and that I have responsibilities as a participant. I acknowledge that the staff of Skagit Guided Adventures LLC has been available to more fully explain to me the nature and physical demands of this activity and the inherent risks, hazards, and dangers associated with this activity. I certify that I am fully capable of participating in this activity. Therefore, I assume and accept full responsibility for myself, including all minor children in my care, custody, and control, for bodily injury, death or loss of personal property and expenses as a result of those inherent risks and dangers identified herein and those inherent risks and dangers not specifically identified, and as a result of my negligence in participating in this activity.
During times of the COVID-19 pandemic, I voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
FULL PAYMENT CONFIRMS THAT: I have carefully read, clearly understand, and accept all of the statements made herein, and acknowledge that this agreement shall be effective and binding upon myself and the group of travelers for whom my payments to Skagit Guided Adventures LLC have purchased services, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate and for all members of my family, including minors.
Skagit Guided Adventures is unable to allow guests to participate in any aspect of a tour without a signed release form.
USE OF SITE
The Site is owned, operated and maintained by Skagit Guided Adventures, LLC for your personal entertainment and information. Please feel free to browse in the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from Skagit Guided Adventures, LLC.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. Skagit Guided Adventures LLC does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Skagit Guided Adventures LLC. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, Skagit Guided Adventures LLC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Skagit Guided Adventures LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, Skagit Guided Adventures LLC makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Skagit Guided Adventures LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site. This includes, but is not limited to, any liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or death whatsoever.
- Furthermore, your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither Skagit Guided Adventures LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Skagit Guided Adventures LLC also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Skagit Guided Adventures LLC or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Skagit Guided Adventures LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are trademarks of Skagit Guided Adventures LLC and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estopped, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Skagit Guided Adventures LLC or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
- Skagit Guided Adventures LLC has not fully reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Our private e-mail facilities are not your advertising medium. People who use them as such abuse our resources and waste our time, which we feel are pretty valuable. Unsolicited advertising messages sent over telephone data devices is in violation of the Federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991, and Collateral Code of Federal Regulations (47 CFR 64.1200). The TCPA allows a private right of action against the sender of unsolicited advertising. The recipient can sue for $500, or actual damages (whichever is greater).
- Skagit Guided Adventures LLC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.